Translate

Friday 12 December 2014

If Vaginas Could Speak….

Vaginas have it tough. So tough, that sometimes if they could speak, I’m sure they would say a few unsavory things to you. Here are some of them;




1) “Why the fuck are you bleeding again? Get your shit together woman, for fuck sake.”



2) “Really, AGAIN?”



3) “Could you slow down please, this isn’t a race.”



4) “Get in me now.”



5) “One at a time please.”



6) “I feel bald. I only wanted a trim…”





7) “Razor burn, you evil bastard, why do you hate me?”



8) “I’m falling APART.”



9) “This red river really is flowing free.”



10) “Ooohhh satin, so smooth.”



11) “Did something just BITE me?”



12) “I’m not a lolly pop, please stop with the dramatic licking.”



13) “My fro’ is getting a little out of hand here, perhaps a trim is in order.”



14) “Not you again.”





15) “Don’t put that thing NEAR me without gift wrapping it first.”



16) “I could do with a nap.”



17) “Why am I buzzing? Ooohh…This feels good.”


18) “Oh cotton wool sponge. Nice to see you again.”


No comments:

Post a Comment